... I wish I could always think this positive about the future. Lately I have been feeling down. My dreams are unclear and I don't know which path to choose. But I'm sure I'll find my way. As Rebecca once said, "Aurora is living in her own Disney World". I do believe in happy endings. I will write my own story so that I can say as an old lady "Been there, done that, I'm happy about every choice I made". I will never regret. Whatever I choose to do, I won't regret. Therefore I should just stop worrying and focus on living in the moment. But somehow it feels so difficult.
Now that I have been stressing myself out, I've caught a cold. Dear readers, stay healthy and stop worrying like me! :D Thinking about the future made me also think about weddings... One day I'll get my day as a princess! (Hopefully soon!!)
Photos from Fearless Photographers







2 件のコメント:
<3
anna minun piristää sinua! 8 )
ps. mullaki on joku kipeys taantuma xD
kipeys taantuma? Mitä meinaat? :O
muah! Siiri, sä aina osaat piristää ! <3
コメントを投稿