2012-07-24

Saturday night

I had my girlfriends over at my place before going clubbing on Saturday night. Fresh strawberry margaritas with the girls, lovely! We started talking about old memories from the past... I laughed so much I got tears in my eyes! Some of the jokes were/are so bad, but I can't control myself. I love jokes that even 5-year-olds understand.



Getting ready for the evening











My girls *big hug*

Siiri demonstrating how good her new deodorant is


 Wish I had taken my camera with me to the club! Helsinki at 4am is amazing!


Pyllyhuorat ja pikkari attack. LOVE IT.

The day after Italian food! No hangover (for once)!

5 件のコメント:

taro さんのコメント...

How are you?

Your girlfriends are so cute!!

I want to go to Finland.

Reiko M. Winchell さんのコメント...

aw i miss you! i miss you!!
now i wanna go to Finland!! take me out of hereeeeee LOL

Unknown さんのコメント...

Taro! Please come to Finland! :D All my friends are beautiful! ;)

Reiko! I miss you tooooooo! Too long time since we met last time ;(((((

Siiwi さんのコメント...

HAHAHAH i love our pics! :D but.. the mansikka margaritas look like red puke or something xDD

This was definitely one of the best nights this summer <333

ikävä! Puhelin päälle ja treffailemaan auskiii! 8 ) mulla on vika työpäivä perjantaina, sen jälkeen ei oo mitään tiedossa ;)

Unknown さんのコメント...

Mansikka margaritat olivat loistavia ;) hyvä idea! Täydelliset tyttöjen illalle (Santtu ja Sebu olivat kyllä paikalla mutta...) :D

anteeks olo on ollut todella masis mutta joooooooooooo! voin jo paljon paremmin! :) Eli hengataaaaaaan ja paljon! <3 <3 <3