Before leaving to my grandparents cottage on the east coast of Finland, we celebrated my sister's 27th birthday with a homemade strawberry cake.
Being away from my family for 2 years, made me closer to them. I treasure them even more than I did before. I have always been stubborn and I always will. However, I give a huge value to the words of my parents. I can see how similar we are despite the age difference. Still I will choose my own path no matter what my parents tell me. That's how I chose to study in Japan. An expensive choice economically, but the best choice I ever made. I wouldn't change that memory for anything.
Being back in my homecountry, I want to spend the time I have with my family. I don't know how long I will stay here. Therefore I want to be with my family as much as possible. They never let me down. Growing older has made me realize that the only ones you can trust 100% are your own family. Whatever I do, whatever I say, I know I have my family's blessing.
![]() |
| mökki, the cottage |
I treasure my family more than anything. I wish I just had a dog to keep me company!
What to do in life - that is the question.










2 件のコメント:
wowwwwww
Finnish Life is amazing.
Nice ppl and Nice nature.
I wanna breathe here. ^_^
someday i will do!
thanks for teaching this!
Hide!!!
Thank you for the comment! (^o^)/ The air is really fresh and clean here! Please visit Finland someday! I'll be waiting~
コメントを投稿