The Finnish summer is the best on Earth. I mean it. This summer it has rained more in Finland than in 50 years though. Even if I'm doing nothing and staying home all day long, I won't complain. Life is too beautiful.
About weather a few words more. The world has obviously gone crazy! This month there has been floods in Russia, Japan, Sweden and Finland (at least! :( ). Japan is clearly not meant for living - floods, earthquakes, tsunami, typhoons, hurricanes, volcanos... In Japan there is a danger of any natural disaster you can imagine. Finland is the total opposite. There is not even really any dangerous snakes! And no cockroaches! Luckyyyyyy~~
Still I'm moving back to Japan next year - I want to. I need to.
Enough about weather! Hanging out in Helsinki, the city of (usually) warm summer days and long, bright summer nights.
 |
| The new "chapel of silence" in the center of Helsinki, a room for praying |
 |
| Tiina & Sanna |
 |
| "Helsinki rolls" at the Japanese restaurant Aya |
 |
| Sanna & Hiro at Mbar |
 |
| Hiro & my huge cocoa |
 |
| He's obviously impatient. Such a cute Asian child drawing on the street with a Christmas hat on during summer |
 |
| Siiri, Rebecca & Anthony |
 |
| weird girls indeed. |
 |
| Again to Aussie Bar |
 |
| G'day Mate! |
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿